What S.C.O.R.E. Do For You:
As a Business Process Back-end Processing Firm to credit repair organizations, automobile dealers, mortgage brokers and lenders nationwide, S.C.O.R.E. manages the dispute process on behalf of clients and provides “Strong Consistent Outsourcing Results Eachday.”
That’s what we do all day, every day…
Over the years, we have learned that the dispute process is both a form of art, and a science that’s best left to the experienced and seasoned professionals.
On one hand it’s a form of art because every consumers’ report tells a unique and interesting story. It’s very important to understand how each person can leverage the federal and state laws to his or her benefit. On the other hand, it’s also a science too because we’ve developed a proven system that not only ensures compliance but also produces better results – FASTER and CHEAPER – than most CRO’s can do on their own.
As your back-end processing center, we do it all for you.
Our Services Include:
- Review the credit reports from each of the 4 major credit bureaus
- Jump Credit Scores 150-200 points under 9 days in most cases
- Implement a dispute action plan for each one of your customers
- Manage each round of disputes every 30-45 days
- Generate the dispute letters as well as print and mail each one
- Manage your customers’ account(s) so they can track their process
Best of all, you receive regular reports and complete transparency of your customers’ credit profile to see how they are performing. Using our powerful user-friendly customer management system, you have 24/7 access to the data you need. You’re always in touch with customers’ progress.
How It Works:
We manage the dispute process for you, proficiently, and free up all the time – so you can increase your income. With every new customer, we review every line item on their credit report from all 4 credit bureaus. Based on a detailed analysis, a Dispute Agent will develop a Dispute Action Plan.
Our Dispute Agents begin the tedious, pain-staking task of developing letters for each line item and with each creditor under dispute. The first round of disputes is usually completed in the first 2 days.
When customers receive their responses from the credit bureaus, the information is updated in their account where they can track their progress. New rounds of disputes are sent every 30-45 days for as long as the customer chooses and as long as the customer is seeing progress in their credit profile.
Throughout the process, customers benefit from 24/7 access to their account so they can track their performance. This same information is also available to you, to keep you up-to-date with how your clients are benefiting.
S.C.O.R.E. Exists For THREE Primary Reasons:
- To take the labor intensive and costly dispute process off the shoulders of company executives so they can continue to grow their business revenue in other sales ventures.
- To allow financial related companies to quickly enter the credit repair industry by managing the dispute process
- To help more customers turn around their credit using our safe, reliable, and proven dispute process
Simply put, our mission is to provide back-end dispute services for companies like yours, and give you bottom-line hard ROI’s and soft ROI’s in the forms of customer care, reliability and support at a reduced cost than you could on your own.
Founded in the year 2000, and with offices in Chicago & California, we serve more than 100,000 consumers. All managers are FCRA trained and all personnel are regularly re-trained to understand the evolving and complex federal laws regarding the credit dispute process. Let us help you take the regulatory and financial burden off your shoulders and manage the dispute process for you.